At present, for oil and gas boilers, chain grate boilers and other furnace types, the average design thermal efficiency of domestic industrial boiler manufacturers is generally 70~90%, the actual operation of the general thermal efficiency of 60~80% or so, some small boiler manufacturers' products even below 50%.But in fact, there is also a way to improve the thermal efficiency of industrial boilers, let Zhengzhou Fangfast Boiler Factory to answer for you.
1, increase the effective use of heat, reduce the heat loss of boiler, exhaust smoke and mechanical incomplete combustion loss.
1) Reduce the air leakage rate of the air preheater, especially the air leakage rate of the rotary air preheater.
2) Strictly control the water quality index of boiler water. When the scale content in the water-wall pipe reaches 400mg/m, pickling should be done in time.
3) Try to burn the fuel with high calorific value and reduce the inlet air temperature of the air preheater. Modern large-capacity power generation boilers are equipped with air preheater to prevent dew on the heating surface of the cold front of the air preheater, which will lead to low temperature corrosion of the air preheater.
4) according to the boiler load and time to adjust the combustion conditions, reasonable air distribution, as far as possible to reduce the center of the furnace flame, so that the fuel in the furnace full combustion.
5) To reduce the heat dissipation loss of the boiler, mainly strengthen the maintenance and overhaul of the boiler pipe and its insulation layer.
2. Scientific ratio of fuel and air, rigorous process operation, improvement of air distribution, adding additives, etc.