Boiler operators must be familiar with the boiler performance and related safety knowledge, and hold a certificate to work on the post, non-post personnel are strictly prohibited to operate.The personnel on duty should record the operation data of the boiler in strict accordance with the regulations, disclose the safety situation of the operation of the boiler and check whether the boiler is in good condition.
Second, the inspection
Boilers and safety accessories should be inspected and qualified, and ensure that they are within the validity period, the expiry of the immediately sent to the relevant departments for inspection.
III. Preparations before operation
1. Open the natural gas supply valve to check whether the natural gas pressure is normal and whether the natural gas filter is normally ventilated.
2. Check whether the water pump is normal, and open each valve and damper of the water supply system;In the manual position, the flue should be in the open position, and the switch of the electric control cabinet should be adjusted to the appropriate position.
3, check the safety accessories should be in the normal position, water level gauge, pressure gauge should be in the open state.
4, each operating part should have good lighting facilities.
5. The deaerator can operate normally.
6. Softening water equipment can operate normally. Softening water should comply with the standard of GB1576, the water level in the soft water tank is normal, and the pump runs without failure.
Four, boot matters needing attention
1. Switch on the main power switch of the electric control cabinet, check whether all parts are normal, check whether there is a signal when there is a fault, if there is no signal, take corresponding measures to check and repair and troubleshoot.
2, the burner into automatic cleaning, ignition, partial load, full load operation state.
3. When rising to a certain pressure, regular sewage discharge should be carried out once, such as steam boiler flushing water level table once, and check the water level in the furnace.
V. Boiler water control indexes
1. Basicity of furnace water: 6 ~ 26mmol/L;
2. Oxygen content of furnace water: ≤0.1mg/L;
3, water hardness: ≤0.03mmol/L;
4, furnace water pH value: 10 ~ 12.