When the power supply of industrial boilers is suddenly interrupted, the following phenomena are often accompanied by:
(1) All motors running in the corresponding power supply section stop rotating without running sound;The voltmeter and ammeter indicate to zero.
(2) The electric signal of each rotating motor flashes, the accident sound alarm, and the red and green lights are off.
(3) if the boiler extinguishes the fire, the furnace is dark, and the air pressure returns to zero.
(4) if the boiler fire, steam temperature, steam pressure, water level and steam flow decline.
When the power supply of industrial boilers is interrupted, users should take the following treatment methods:
(1) Pull the switch of each motor to the stop position immediately and report the value length.
(2) Change from automatic to manual adjustment, pay attention to monitoring parameters.
(3) If the power supply of the whole plant is interrupted and the feed water pressure drops sharply, the pump watchman of the pump division shall be informed immediately to start the standby pump in an emergency, and all the discharge doors of the boiler shall be closed to maintain the water level.
(4) prepare the ignition device and keep the operation state restored immediately.
(5) Check the rotating machinery and do the preparatory work before starting.
(6) If the power supply is restored, the boiler should be fired and put into operation immediately.
(7) if the power supply cannot be restored for a long time, the boiler can be treated by stopping the furnace.